Ad

Monday 20 March 2017

Easter Novena Prayer

Christ is Risen!



Easter Novena Prayer






My Risen Jesus,  I devoutly kiss and adore the Glorious Wounds in Your Feet and ask You to help me fly from all occasions of sin and walk the way of Christian Holiness till I come to the home of Paradise.

My Risen Jesus, I devoutly kiss the Glorious Wounds in Your Hand and ask that You deliver me from all evil of body, mind and soul with Your Wounded Hands.

My Risen Jesus, I devoutly kiss the glorious Wound of Your Side and ask that You kindle in my heart the fire of love here, that I may hereafter love You eternally in Heaven.

Finally, I pray, O most Holy Virgin Mary by the great joy on seeing Your Risen and Glorified Son, that you obtain for me the grace to rise also after my death to the Eternal Glory of Paradise.

Haily Mary (three times)

No comments:

Post a Comment