Ad

Friday 11 March 2016

Divine Mercy Jesus speaks


(St. Faustina) In the evening , when I was in my cell, I saw the Lord Jesus clothed in a white garment.  One hand [was] raised in the gesture of blessing, the other was touching the garment at the breast.  From beneath the garment, slightly drawn aside at the breast, there were emanating two large rays, one red, the other pale.  

In silence I kept my gaze fixed on the Lord; my soul was struck with awe, but also with great joy.  After a while, Jesus said to me,

"Paint an image according to the pattern you see, with the signature: 

"Jesus, I trust in You." 

I desire that this image be venerated, first in your chapel, and then throughout the world.

I promise that the soul that will venerate this image will not perish. 

I also promise victory over [its] Enemies already here on earth, especially at the hour of death, I Myself will defend it as My own glory…

I desire that there be a 
Feast of Mercy.  

I want this image, which you will paint with a brush, to be solemnly blessed on 

the first Sunday after Easter; 

that Sunday to be the Feast of Mercy……

I desire that priests proclaim this great mercy of Mine towards souls of sinners.  

Let the sinner not be afraid to approach Me.  The flames of mercy are burning Me – clamoring Me to be spent; I want to pour them out upon these souls.


… Distrust on the part of souls is tearing at My insides.  The distrust of a chosen soul causes Me even greater pain; despite My inexhaustible love for them they do not trust Me.  

Even My death is not enough for them.  

Woe to the soul that abuses these [gifts]."

Diary of St. Faustina, 47, 48, 49, 50


My daughter, tell the world about My inconceivable mercy, 
shelter for all souls, and especially for poor sinners.  

On that day the very depths of My tender mercy are open.  

I pour out a whole ocean of graces 
upon those souls who approach the Fount of My Mercy.  

The soul that will go to Confession 
and receive Holy Communion shall obtain 
complete forgiveness of sins and punishment.  

On that day all the divine floodgates through 
which graces flow are opened.  

Let no soul fear to draw near to Me, 
even though its sins be as scarlet.  

My mercy is so great that no mind, 
be it of man or of angel, 
will be able to fathom it throughout all eternity.  

Everything that exists has come forth 
from the very depths of My most tender mercy.  

Every soul in its relation to Me will contemplate 
My love and mercy throughout eternity.  

The Feast of Mercy emerged from 
My very depths of tenderness.  

It is My desire that it be solemnly celebrated 
on the first Sunday after Easter.  

Mankind will not have peace 
until it runs to the Fount of My Mercy.  

Diary of St. Faustina, 699

1 comment:

  1. If you're at all interested in knowing . . . the Catholic Dogma . . . that we *must believe* to get to Heaven . . .

    I list it on my website > > > http://www.Gods-Catholic-Dogma.com

    If you only scan the Index ... you won't see the infallible Dogma from the Pope in union with the Bishops of the world ... that alone keeps people from eternal damnation.

    Sources of Dogma on automatic excommunication for heresy > > http://www.Gods-Catholic-Dogma.com/section_13.2.html

    Sources of Dogma that "ignorance" is not a loophole into Heaven > > http://www.Gods-Catholic-Dogma.com/section_5.1.html

    The Catholic God knows . . . what we think and believe . . .

    Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Deuteronomy 31:21 >
    "For I know their thoughts, and what they are about to do this day."

    Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Job 21:27 >
    "Surely I know your thoughts, and your unjust judgments against Me."

    Catholic writing of Romans 1:21 >
    "They ... became vain in their thoughts, and their foolish heart was darkened."

    Mike
    Our Lady of Conquest
    Pray for us

    ReplyDelete